Do you need to take legal action? Everybody wants an easy life. Settling a dispute is never simple. That’s why it’s important you get the best help you can.
Litigation is the process of taking legal action. There are many different situations where you may need litigation. Obviously, it’s better if you can resolve your dispute without the need for legal action. However, the other party might make things a little more difficult.
Whatever you need to take legal action for, Bendles will help. We cover the following areas of business litigation and more:
- Commercial Litigation - any dispute that may affect your business. Whether it’s an intellectual property dispute, or dealing with shareholder disputes, we’ll help you resolve it as easily as possible.
- Commercial Landlord Disputes - when the place that you do business is at risk, we’ll step in to resolve matters.
- Employment Disputes - we’ll help you avoid employment tribunals. With preventative measures we'll make sure your employment law requirements have been satisfied.
- Debt Recovery - cash flow is vital for your business. With our help you’ll be able to quickly recover any money owed, so you don’t get in debt yourself.
- Corporate and Company Law
If you’re unsure whether you need to litigation or not, you can consult Bendles. We’ll use our legal expertise to see if litigation is necessary. We’ll help you spot when you can settle matters on your own and avoid incurring any legal fees.
If you do need to take legal action, we’ll do all we can to prevent your case going to court. Mediation and arbitration are methods of alternative dispute resolution. We’ll sit down with you and the other party and try to come to an agreement without the need of the court.
If you’re a business owner, litigation can be particularly stressful. Not only is there the dispute to worry about, but the time it will take to resolve. You also have legal fees to contend with. It’s an unfortunate fact, but whatever the outcome, you’ll lose time and money.
That’s why at Bendles, we do as much as we can to take the burden from you. We’ll help prepare your case, so you don’t have to worry.
Preparation for litigation or dispute resolution involves meticulous fact checking. We’ll look at any document to understand what has happened and why. We’ll see how strong your case is and work out the loss to both sides in the dispute. With our help, you’ll be able to focus as much as possible on the running of your business.
In our 200 year history, Bendles has resolved hundreds of legal battles through negotiation and the courts.
We’ll make disputes easy for you. Running your business is difficult enough. You don’t need the extra stress of dealing with litigation yourself.
If you’re losing sleep over business litigation, get in touch with Bendles today. Our dispute resolution specialist, Michael Johnson, will ease your mind. Give us a call on 01228 522215 for a faster response.