Are you a property owner? Or are you looking to become one? It doesn’t matter what you plan to use the building or land for, all property in the UK is governed by property law. If you don’t have much experience with property law, ownership can be a daunting prospect.
"This is the third time we have used Bendles and we have always had excellent service. Our contact kept us very well informed and we would not hesitate to recommend Bendles to others and have already done so. All staff were very friendly and professional whenever we dealt with them."
- M Hunter, Carlisle
Do you need property conveyance or a property dispute lawyer? Bendles has been helping the people of Carlisle stay on the right side of complex property law for over 200 years. So we’ve got plenty of experience to help you. Get in touch today to arrange a consultation. Give us a call on 01228 522215 to book one now.
The value of land has always been high, so the exchange of property has always been subject to strict rules.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home, then you need conveyancing services. It’s possible to do the conveyancing for your property yourself. But it’s only advisable if the transfer of ownership is especially straightforward.
Given the complexity of property law, you’ll save a lot of time enlisting the help of an expert. It may cost you more at first. But that cost will be far lower than the cost of cleaning up after any mistakes you make.
In most cases when dealing with property, it makes sense to get legal help before things get messy.
If you’re a landlord you need proper contracts in place to make it clear what your tenants can and can’t do. If you lack these, disputes can come up and you may need to take legal action, or have legal action taken against you.
Property disputes are also more easily resolved with immediate action. It can be easy to put off legal advice, or think you might not need to waste money on it. But if you allow things to become strained between you and the other party, the only option may be court. Which is a far more expensive and stressful option than mediation.
At Bendles, we offer consultations to explore your options. We’ll do everything we can to help you avoid the difficulty and expense of going to court.
We’ll help with the following and more:
- Buying and selling property - we’ll do the conveyancing for you. With no hidden costs, regular updates, and your own dedicated professional.
- Remortgaging - you could be able to save thousands by switching mortgage lenders. We’ll take care of all the difficult bits to make sure everything’s done properly.
- Buying to Let - if you’re buying a property with a view to rent it out, we’ll help every step of the way. From acquiring the property to tenancy agreements we’ll get you up and running.
- Transfers of Equity - want to add or remove people on the legal register of your property? Whether it’s for divorce or other reasons, Bendles will take the stress out of the transfer.
- Matrimonial Conveyancing - About to separate or divorce? Unsure of what will happen to shared property? We’ll help you discuss your options and come to an agreement.
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies - are you a landlord? Do you want to be able to make sure your tenants don’t stay longer than their contract allows? We’ll make sure you get the right kind of contract in place.
It doesn’t matter whether you need help with commercial or residential property. Bendles will help you find out what’s best for you. Contact one of our property law specialists, Judith Keir or Jonty Hanlon, today to arrange a consultation. Give us a call on 01228 522215 to book one now.